Deluxe Mini Fruit Cake Dessert Cake Cups
Tasty things comes in small packages
- Course: Desserts
- Cuisine: Jamerican
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 1/2 hour
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 18 cups
- 1 packed baked Karly’s Dawta Real Jamaican Fruit Cake mix
- ¾ OR 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 cup cherries with stems
- Crumble fruit cake and set aside.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until it forms firm peaks.
- Fill about 1/2 inch of the mini cups with fruit cake crumbles. Next, pipe whipped cream about 1/2 inch. Then add 1 tsp of cherry pie filling.
- Repeat layers. You will end up with 2 layers of each ingredient.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with cherry
- Chill for at least 2 hours and serve.