Wow!! Let's have our cake and eat it too! This is a great way to please your craving for ice-cream and cake, Yummy!
- Course: Beverage
- Course: Desserts
- Cuisine: Jamerican
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 2 Glasses
- Equipment: Blender
- 6 scoops of rum and raisin or vanilla ice cream
- 1 big slice (about 2 cups) Karly’s Daughter Fruit Cake,
- Splash of milk (any milk of your choice)
- Irish Cream or RumChata (optional)
- Karly’s Dawta Real Jamaican Mixed Spice
- Whipped Cream
- Piece of cake
- In a blender, combine ice cream, Irish Cream or RumChata with crumbled Fruit cake.
- Add milk and blend. Make two servings.
- Garnish with whipped cream, mixed spice, crumbled cake and a cherry. Add a fancy straw and serve immediately.